MD Progressive Care specializes in Infectious disease. Dr. Tribble is a Certified HIV Specialist by the American Academy of HIV Medicine. Dr. Tribble is a Board Certified Internal Medicine doctor.
While antiretroviral medications have transformed the prognosis of an HIV/AIDS diagnosis from a terminal condition into a chronic, yet treatable, healthcare condition, it remains an important health concern. MD Progressive Care addresses the entire spectrum of HIV and AIDS-related health concerns, from prevention to treatment.
PrEP (Pre-exposure prophylaxis for HIV with Truvada)
- Decreases risk of acquiring HIV by taking Truvada.
- Requires taking a pill once daily.
- Does not require close monitoring.
- Does not protect against other STDs, so safe sex practices are necessary.
Rapid HIV Testing with Results in as few as 10 minutes.
Blood Draws and Other Laboratory Testing
- Monitoring Viral Load
- Monitoring Medication Effectiveness
General Infectious Diseases
Dr. Tribble has over 20 years' experience in the diagnosis and treatment of Infectious Diseases, and has spent time researching new treatments and protocols.
MDPC is accepting referrals for patients who need specialized testing for Infectious Diseases and coordination of treatment.
MDPC also offers pre-travel consultations for those traveling overseas, to help prevent illnesses such as malaria, Typhoid Fever, and Hepatitis , as examples.
Infectious Diseases can be acquired in many ways, and can impact a person’s health in ways that range from minor irritations to serious, even terminal, medical conditions. MD Progressive Care works to:
- Accurately Diagnose Infectious Diseases.
- Provide and/or Direct the Most Advanced and Appropriate Treatment.
- Monitor and Refine Treatment Approaches, as necessary.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) Testing and Treatment
STDs can be easily transmitted through all forms of sexual activity. Fortunately, in most cases, STDs are also easily treated, as long as they are detected early. Since STDs, and sexual activity in-general, can be uncomfortable and sensitive topics, MD Progressive Care is committed to providing testing and treatment services in a comfortable setting, that is private and discreet
(This is copied from Uptown only as an example. All will be changed to fit MD Progressive.)
- Testing and Diagnosis for all STDs
- Treatment and/or Referral for Treatment for all STDs.
- Education About STD Transmission, Detection and Treatment
- Mental Health Counseling and Support.
Care for the LGBTQIA+ Community
While any healthcare professional may be able to provide care and treat the illnesses of LGBTQIA+ patients, doing so in a way that makes them to feel heard, respected and comfortable requires focused and sensitive effort. MD Progressive Care staff, and Dr. Tribble, are active members of the Dallas LGBTQIA+ community, providing participation, sponsorship and support of community initiatives throughout the year.
Dr. Tribble has been supportive of the Dallas LGBTQIA+ community, providing participation, sponsorship and planning of community initiatives throughout the past 20 years.
Additional Healthcare Services
MD progressive Care also offers the following healthcare services, ensuring the best care for our patients. Other services may also be available. For specific question about your healthcare need, call our office 214-521-0100
- Internal Medicine Services
- Annual Wellness Visits
- Diabetes Management
- High Blood Pressure Management
- High Cholesterol Management
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Management
- Psychiatric Services (General/Addiction)
- HEP C Treatment
- Gender Affirming Care
- Removal of Warts, Skin Tags, Lipomas & Sebaceous cyst, In-grown/deformed toenails,
- Skin abscess incision & drainage
- Wound Closure/Stitches
- Botox, Juvederm
- Joint Injections